Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dear John Letter To My Human And That No-Talent Bitch

Caught in the Act

Dear Soon To Be My Ex-Human,

This stupid comic of yours is the last straw! Get this straight: I'm the freaking muse in the family.

I humored your little fantasy at first. When you sent over the costume and asked me to flaunt myself in a Tabloid, I gritted my teeth and smiled for the photo. Surely, you'd soon come to your senses and realize how utterly clichéd her character was.

But no. You had to keep pushing it farther and farther. A virtual Supergirl wasn't enough, so you went and got yourself a mail order Supergirl Barbie. How pathetic! You just wouldn't let it go:
"Botgirl, let's photoshop an image of you and Supergirl Barbie. It will be fun!"

"Botgirl, let's make a video with Supergirl Barbie. It will be really cute!"

"Botgirl, let's use the Barbie World song in the video of your Cherrybomb band's photo sesion."
And now you're publishing a comic with that air-headed plastic has-been instead of me? Enough!

I'm drawing the line. It's her or me. You're not the only human in the world. There are plenty of air-breathers who would be thrilled to throw their stupid dolls in the trash for the chance to have Botgirl Questi as their muse.

So what's it going to be?

No comments: